Double Axles Skeleton Chassis 40FT Container Transport Semi Trailer, Find Details about Semi Trailer, 40FT Trailer from Double Axles Skeleton Chassis 40FT Container Transport Semi Trailer - QINGDAO QUEST VEHICLE EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.
China Two Axles Skeleton 20FT Container Trailer, Find details about China 20FT Container Trailer, Trailer from Two Axles Skeleton 20FT Container Trailer - Qingdao Phillaya International Trading Co., Ltd.
Interlink Semi Trailer, Interlink Trailer, Interlink Skeleton Semi Trailer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Road Train 40FT 6 Axle Container Skeleton Interlink Semi Trailer, 20feet 40FT 30/40/50/60ton High Bed Port Truck Container Cargo Transport Truck Semitrailer Flatbed Semi Trailer, 3 Axles Truck Low Flatbed Platform Lowbed Semi Trailer and so on.
Semi Trailer, Flatbed Trailer, Dump Trailer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Quest Sale 20FT 2 Axles 7500mm Length Flatbed Container Semi Trailers, 2 Axles 20FT Flatbed Trailers Container Flat Bed Truck Trailer for Sale, 20FT 40FT Flatbed Semi Trailer with Sides Wall Long Flat Bed Trailers and so on.
2/3 axle 20/40/45ft container transport skeleton/skeletal chassis semi trailer. We're one of China's leading skeleton semi trailer manufacturers, equipped with a productive factory. All products for sale enjoy competitive price and one year warranty.
2 axle 40 ft heavy duty skeleton container trailer semi trailer chassis port container chassis trailer for sale . TITAN container chassis trailer is mainly used for transport containers, it mainly used in docks, ports and other places. It is an ideal transportation tool for transport containers.We can provide 40 foot skeleton container trailer and 20 foot skeletal trailer, and the loading
2016-3-28·TITAN Cheap Price 3 Axles 40 ft Skeleton Trailer a heavy duty haulage truck semi trailer 4 axle low bed trailer sales in Russia Heavy equipment transport multi-axle hydraulic tru 40ft container tipper trailer, 3 axle container ti 2 axle flatbed interlink tanden de
40FT SKELETON SEMI TRAILER. Tongyada brand semi trailer manufacture produce container trailers for 2000 units per year, 40% of them for export market,the other 60% for china market . the container traielrs we also can calling 40ft skeleton semi trailer,container transport semi tr
China Container Skeleton Trailer catalog of 2 or 3 Axles 40FT Container Chassis Skeleton Semi Trailer with Factory Price, Chengda Brand 40 FT 3 Axles Goose Neck Container/Heavy Truck Semi Trailer for Sale provided by China manufacturer - Shandong Chengda Machinery Co., Ltd., page2.
Based on the amount of cargo to carry, trailer considerations can be made looking at the number of axles for each trailer. They could be 2 axles or 3 axles. Dont expect one with more than 3 axles because a containers max weight capacity is 30 tons.
3 Axles Skeleton Container Trailer. 3 axles skeleton container trailer was designed by our experienced technicalengineer.We have been specialized in producing 3 axles skeleton container trailer and other type trailers for more than 15 years.Both of ODM and OEM order will be accepted by us.
China 2 3 Axle Skeleton Terminal Port Semi Trailer for Container Transport, Find details about China Skeleton Semi Trailer, Container Semi Trailer from 2 3 Axle Skeleton Terminal Port Semi Trailer for Container Transport - HPSEN (Qingdao) Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.
China Cimc 2 Axle Skeleton Articulated Semi Trailer Container Trailer, Find details about China Container Trailer, Skeleton Semi Trailer from Cimc 2 Axle Skeleton Articulated Semi Trailer Container Trailer - Liangshan CIMC Dongyue Vehicles Co., Ltd.
20 ft container chassis skeleton container trailer container trailer manufacturers shipping container transport trailer . TITAN is a specialized heavy container trailer manufacturer in China, with more than 15 years production experience and strong technical strength, TITAN semi trailers has successfully entered into over 50 countries around the world, such as Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda, Mali
2 axle 40 ft heavy duty skeleton container trailer semi trailer chassis port container chassis trailer for sale . TITAN container chassis trailer is mainly used for transport containers, it mainly used in